AFRIQUIP CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS & SERVICES DEALER
To develop indigenous Construction companies, enterprises and cooperatives presently engaged in technical related sales and support of the Construction Industry who wish to make some investment in time and equipment that will enable them confidently offer Construction Equipment Solutions and Services after proper training, guidance and mentoring.
To develop Nigerians companies who are who are technically inclined to become solutions and services providers on their own steam and in their geographical locations. By this association also we shall share with them best practices in creating structures in their enterprises so as to enable them achieve more profits by sharing best practice financial records keeping, management structures that achieve growth and guarantee sustainability on the long run. We will take interest in how our dealer partners are run so that the labour of their promoters shall not be in vain.
HOW TO BECOMING A CESS DEALER ?
Prequalify by filling the online CESS Dealer Application Form
At least two Nominated personnel of approved companies will undergo a THREE WEEKS, THREE MODULES Online Construction Equipment solutions and services sales and marketing course that will dwell on Marketing and Sales procedures and our product and services knowledge and market approach and service costing at the end of which they will receive a welcome package directly at their registered and vetted address that will include a legal contract.
Technical service lead of our CESS dealers will be expected to achieve a minimum level of service presentation before our CESS dealers make the investment in any package so that our dealers don’t invest and the products sit on their yard loosing profits.
Dealers will subsequently make an investment in any of our CESS Package according to their capacity and the size of their market on a SALES or LEASE Basis.
Our CESS dealers will also be shown how to cost the services and determine their own profit margin and be shown how to optimize their services so as to recover their costs within reasonable time. We shall share with our CESS dealers how to interface with our Enterprise Resource Planning platform in order to ensure that their service levels are in alignment with our service level best practice.
In the course of our relationship we shall show dealers how to start planning sustainability into their operations by sharing best practice in terms of Financial Operations, Marketing and Sales Operations and Enterprise Management
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS & INVESTMENT CAPABILITY:
All interested companies are required to have an OFFICE LOCATION, SMARTPHONE, a LAPTOP or DESKTOP Computer with internet access. Dealers are expected to invest in our service packages one at a time after speaking with a service advisor to help them determine the package that best suits their location and potential market size with the ultimate aim of helping them succeed with the selected package.
Current minimum turnover of NGN 20 million
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF OUR DEALERS PEOPLE:
- Our dealers must be registered business entities whether business names or limited liability companies or cooperatives and a valid and verifiable business address.
- Our dealers must also have valid business address and access to a storage place where they can store their investment when not in use. A storage and maintenance yard of at least 500m2
- Our dealers’ people must be able to speak good English, as well as read and write it so that their communication with their customers can be effective.
MAIN ACTIVITY RESPONSIBILITY:
Enable CUSTOMERS adopt Best Practice Equipment Solutions & Services by;
- EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATING THEIR VALUES and CAUSE REQUISITIONS, NEGOTIATIONS & ORDERS TO DEALER– (Marketing and Sales contacts with their PROSPECTS)
- Carry out canvassing sales and marketing activities by contacting PROSPECTS and communicating the advantages of modern construction equipment solutions and services to Construction firms: Result - GENERATION OF INTEL & LEADS
- Monitor INTEL till they become LEADS
- FOLLOW UP LEADS to GENERATE INQUIRIES
- Issue their customers Service invoices and collect payments
- Deliver the service
- Presently engaged in sales of construction equipment and or materials
- Have access to internet in their office locations
- Some Experience of Marketing activities in any capacity
- Some Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
- Excellent use of SMART PHONE & MOBILE APPS & EMAILS
- Insights of or relationship with Construction activities will be an advantage
- Earn profits on their investments by marketing and deploying investments appropriately
- Substantial and life changing e-Learning Experience
- Participate in dealer forums and events and learn from other dealers